So you’ve already connected your Custom Domain to your SpringBuilder website and now wondering on how to go on using your Email Provider services with your current Domain Name?
SpringBuilder has some tips for you to make the connection process easy and painless.
First of all, you need to go to your Domain Provider DNS zone to add MX records pointing to your Email Provider's Servers.
Let us guide you through the process of adding, editing and deleting mail exchanger (MX) records.
In this article, we'll provide you with instructions on how to setup your domain (GoDaddy Domain, for instance) with G Suite.
Please note, that the steps may vary slightly depending on your Domain Provider.
There are a few steps to take in order to connect your Domain to your G Suite Account.
First things first!
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account
- Go to your domain's DNS management zone
- Delete the existing MX records
- Add your new MX records provided by Google
After successfully adding the MX records on your GoDaddy hosted domain we recommend checking them through a 3-rd party tool, like www.mxtoolbox.com.
* Notes: Ensure that you have deleted all the MX records related to your previous email provider. Any other existing MX record will conflict with G Suite or Zoho Mail, affect email delivery and result in permanent loss of emails delivered.
All set! Make the most out of your SpringBuilder experience and feel free to contact us in case of any additional questions!