From vision to mission, make your dreams of creating a betting and gaming website your reality.
Before getting started with SpringBuilder, check out this Video Tutorial on how to create Live and Prematch Sportsbook pages using the SpringBuilder platform.
Scroll down for step-by-step instructions.
Let's begin with a brief introduction to SpringBME, our Cloud App Management tool. This is where you create a new BetConstruct Project and set the general settings. You'll also receive your project's Partner ID, which is number like pid=314, once your project has been created.
This Partner ID allows us to accurately detect your website and properly display it to your end user.
Here are the steps to take:
- Go to SpringBME Console
- Sign up and verify your account
- After logging in, please go to your Projects
- Create your project by filling in the required information, such as your business name, accepted currencies, languages, and more.
- Select SpringBuilder as the search engine and pick one of the ready-made templated to begin.
- That's all! You're good to go! Just edit your content and basic design.
- Contact our sales team to Go Live. Click on a representative's name and you'll be redirected to the form page. Our sales representative will contact you right away.
Once you've completed these steps, head to your site's Edit Mode, by clicking on the Edit Mode URL available under the subdomain you entered during the starting wizard above.
Edit Mode URL example: mycasino.betconstruct.me/edit
At this point your website is already accessible (given the preselected template) to the public via your Public Mode URL, which you can share to social networks, send to your friends directly, or even submit to Google Search.
Public Mode URL example: mycasino.betconstruct.me
For any further questions or concerns you may have, please visit the SpringBuilder Help Center for more information.