When it comes to communicating with your audience, your website shouldn’t be a one-way street. That’s where Typeform comes to rescue! You can collect different types of info from your website visitors, and you can do that with style.
Create interesting and engaging forms, surveys, job applications, etc. using Typeform and embed this form directly to your SpringBuilder website in the easiest way possible. First, you need to go to the Typeform website and create the type of the form you need. When you are done designing and creating content for your form, just get a shareable URL.
Here’s how to make it happen instantly:
Once you’ve created a SpringBuilder website, go to Typeform Home Page and hit Get Started.
2. Click “Create new Typeform”.
3. There are two options available here: “Start from Scratch” or use a “Predesigned template”, that you can fully customize.
4. Let’s go with the first: Choose a name and language for your Form.
5. You’re all set to add questions.
6. First and foremost, write a welcome message, logo, image, etc. to drive your site visitors to start the survey.
7. Choose a question type from the options on the left and drag and drop it to the second field.
8. Pick the types that best suit your expectations and cover your needs: from texts to yes or know questions and ratings.
9. Add a custom Thank you message to the blue field to sum it up.
10. Once you’ve done with "Building the survey", we can move to the "Design tab" to pick a color palette, font and a background image for your questions. Make Sure it fits your SpringBuilder website overall design.
What’s up next?
Some important configurations for your Typeform. You’ll find this Video Tour pretty helpful.
Ready to Share your Typeform?
Copy the unique URL as mentioned in the field above.
Time to navigate to your SpringBuilder website and make it work.
Go to the Elements section on the Left panel.
Simply drag and drop it to the desired area on your page.
Remember the copied URL? Paste it to the Enter Typeform URL field now!
That’s it! The form you’ve created will automatically appear on your website. Cool, right?
Alignment - To change the alignment settings of the Typeform, click on the ‘Alignment’ icon you’ll have three options available: top, center, bottom, just choose the one, you prefer.
Visibility Settings - It enables making a certain Element/Block appear on Desktop, Mobile only, or everywhere by default. Simply hit Visibility Settings and choose the desired option from the dropdown menu to get full control over the Visibility of the elements on your page.
Next comes Location visibility. Include or exclude specific cities or countries or set the appropriate Custom IP.
Mind the Session visibility as well. The latter one, allows to make certain elements visible only to the logged in users of your website. This can come in handy if you want to hide some content from users until they sign up to your website.
Trash Icon - If you don't need the Element anymore, Click on the ‘Trash’ icon to remove it from your page.
Don’t be afraid to experiment and take up new trends. Listen up to your audience and trust your gut to make the most out of their feedback!