The sleek design and layout of your site is essential to your website's success. That's why it's important to put effort into your site style.
Our partners can access their website's staging environments to check the latest SpringBuilder updates, report bugs, and update their site to the latest version.
To access your staging environment, simply go:
- Public mode: https://yoursite.staging.springbuilder.site
where yoursite is your business name.
Get to know the Editor Tools
Once your Edit Mode is completely loaded, you'll see the SpringBuilder panel on the left that consists of the following seven sections:
- Preview - Leave the Edit Mode to preview your website in Public Mode for the Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile views. Learn more about the Preview.
- Dashboard - Make use of the handy apps to manage your website Pages, set up SEO, connect your custom domain, access 3rd party integrations and much more.
- Blocks - Discover predesigned blocks, with specific elements and layout, created to help you build your website quickly. To add a block, drag and drop it to your preferred place.
- Basic Elements - The elements are customizable widgets that can be added to your page. These include: Image, Image Slider, Gallery, Title, Paragraph, Video, Icon, Logo, Button, User Account, and Blank Space. To use an element, drag and drop it to where you like.
- Gaming Elements - The elements are customizable widgets that are developed solely for betting and gaming purposes.
- Colors - Create a custom color palette by selecting either a flat or gradient color. You can drag and drop your custom color on a button, text, block, column, or page background to apply.
- Effects (fx) - The effects aesthetically enhance your website. They are divided into four sections: Fade In, Rotate, Parallax, and Affix. To apply, drag and drop them on different elements, blocks, or background images.
- Progress - A beginner-friendly checklist designed to help you complete the SpringBuilder Basics. Once you've mastered the basics, complete the Advanced and Additional steps recommended for webmasters or designers.
- Undo - Use this function to reverse an earlier action. You can also access this function through the Ctrl+Z or Command+Z shortcuts. After you refresh your page, all the changes you made will be saved and you won't be able to Undo actions done before the page refresh.
- Help - If you need further assistance, head over to the BetConstruct Help Center for more information.
- Latest synchronization - The Track Synchronization button, which is the blue check mark located at the bottom of the Left Panel, shows the last syncing operation time. All the changes made on your page are automatically saved, so your site will go live without publishing.
- What is SpringBuilder
- Get Started with SpringBuilder
- Operating Systems and Browsers Supported on SpringBuilder
For any further questions or concerns you may have, please visit the SpringBuilder Help Center for more information.