Welcome to the help page of Poker. The software behind BetConstruct's online Poker games is powerful, feature-rich and easy to operate. It is fully customisable and comes with Download, HTML5 Web client, iOS and Android native card rooms, integrated payment solutions, sophisticated Backoffice, CRM, Affiliate and Agent modules and 24/7 gameplay integrity.
BetConstruct’s Poker offers game varieties in one single environment: Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Short Deck Hold'Em, Spin&Go. You can either run separate card rooms or join our global network.
Deposit bonuses, rakeback, rake race, tournaments are all possible with BetConstruct’s Poker. Available tournament types include Freeroll, Freezeout, Satellite, Progressive Knockout.
All the Poker games come with customisable features. These include branding, language and theme selection, advertising areas, messages, configurable sounds, chats, preferred seating options.
Please see the Description section of SpringBME’s Poker product page for the full list of its features.
To enable Poker, just click the green Enable button.
As soon as you’ve done that, this is what the product will look like.
Let’s proceed to the Setup section.
- In the Setup section, you will see a block for configuring iOS and Android applications. By default, it says it’s not available. That is because this is a specific procedure performed by request. So, if you need it, just request it.
- The Join Global Network is also non-tickable. Additional documentation and a certain amount of information (this will depend on the type of your project) may be required to activate it. Once the box has been activated and you’ve joined, you will see the information you’ve provided right here.
- Support URL is supposed to be the URL your users will be directed to in order to contact the support team via the Live Chat. Cashier URL is the URL of the page, via which your users will pay in or withdraw their money. Both Support and Cashier URLs require a precise HTTP-address. This means the presence of the “http://” bit in the URL is obligatory.
- Table Logo is the logo that will be displayed with your tables by default. The acceptable upload format is SVG.
- Default Avatar is what’s displayed as your users’ avatar by default unless they prefer to upload a different one. The acceptable upload format is PNG.
- Tick Web Application, if you need it, along with Desktop Application, if you want it to be downloadable. The downloadable option will reveal a block for additional configuration.
- Package name is the automatically generated name of the product that can be changed. The same goes for Product Name. You must select the Languages you want your downloadable application to have. For Registration URL u Forgot Password URL, the rules are the same as with Support and Cashier URLs: precise HTTP-address is required. The acceptable format for the Logo upload is PNG.
There is also the Release Notes section, where you can check out the latest updates.
Please keep in mind that if you have queries or need more information, there is always the Live Chat, through which you can contact us right away. We’ll be happy to assist you with any matter.