Welcome to the help page of Statistics. As a product, BetConstruct’s Statistics is based on complete historical (23+ years) and near-live data, ranging from competitions and matches to individual player data. It provides detailed information on opponent teams, includes a system of navigation through sports (15+), regions (130+), competitions (2400+), tournaments (700+), match results, fixtures, standings, etc.
Please see the Description section of SpringBME’s Statistics product page for the full list of its features.
To enable Statistics, just click the green Enable button.
As soon as you’ve done that, this is what the product will look like.
Let’s proceed to the Setup section.
- Statistics allows you to use your Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager IDs to detect visitors to your Statistics page. So those first two fields in the Setup section are meant for that.
- Target. Hint Statistics target.
- Enable “Bet Now”. When ticked, this displays Bet Now buttons in Statistics, next to all the matches from your Sportsbook.
- Hide external "See More". If checked, it will hide the “See more” link in the H2H section. This option is usually used by terminal solutions.
- Disable Google analytics. Ticking this will switch Google Analytics off.
- In the Choose a Theme block, you can set or change the main colours, which your Statistics page will be based on.
There is also the Release Notes section, where you can check out the latest updates.
Please keep in mind that if you have queries or need more information, there is always the Live Chat, through which you can contact us right away. We’ll be happy to assist you with any matter.