Welcome to the product page of Sportsbook, the ultimate sports-betting platform that can provide your players with
- 45,000+ live matches and 75,000+ pre-match events every month;
- 120+ sports types: from football betting to tennis to volleyball and hockey, as well as horse racing - all of these available in 20+ languages;
and so much more.
Sportsbook is available both as a stand-alone solution with maximum customisation and management options, as well as a robust API solution that can easily be integrated into any existing platform. It features different betting types, odds formats, popular competitions and matches, bonus and cash-out types, tax and express bonus calculation, to list a few. Sportsbook comes packed with advanced betting, risk management, marketing, analytical and Backoffice tools.
Please see the Description section of SpringBME’s Sportsbook product page for the full list of its features.
To enable Sportsbook, just click the green Enable button.
As soon as you’ve done that, this is what the product will look like.
Let’s proceed to the Setup section.
The Sportsbook Setup includes the following fields:
- Max Payout. This is the maximum amount that is paid out daily on any bet. The maximum payout limits apply to individual events and refer to the total return on the bet, excluding the original stake.
- Max Odd. The term maximum odd defines the highest possible amount of odds. This comes in handy in the case of express bets, as odds get multiplied and can increase endlessly. So by setting the Max Odd number, you will set a growth limit for odds.
- Selection Liability. Liability is a term that stands for the amount of money used to cover a bet. This liability is taken from your available balance, which ensures you have enough money to cover your worst-case scenario.
All of these are the minimal settings and basic limits you have to set up in order to start using Sportsbook. For full configuration and management of Sportsbook’s limits, please visit BetConstruct Backoffice. You are immediately given access to Backoffice when you start creating your project.
There is also the Release Notes section, where you can check out the latest updates.
Please keep in mind that if you have queries or need more information, there is always the Live Chat, through which you can contact us right away. We’ll be happy to assist you with any matter.