As you know, our lovely SpringBuilder is a gaming and betting website builder that helps you realize gambling ideas in a blink of an eye. However, you can also create any landing page or website that does not relate to the gambling industry. Because why not?!
If you are interested, make sure to check out these steps that can help you create and customize a non-gambling landing page. Let’s go!
- First and foremost, go to BetConstruct website and click on Get Started button.
2. The second step is clicking on the Go to BME Console which will redirect you to SpringBME platform.
3. Sign In to your BetConstruct account, or create one if you don’t have it yet. Find our more on this process here.
4. Go to SpringBME Console and select Create Project.
5. In the next step, choose Web Solutions and fill in the required info, like business name, accepted currencies, languages, etc.
6. Select SpringBuilder as the search engine of your website to choose the desired template in the form.
7. To make things easier, we recommend choosing the Black template.
Congrats! 🎉 The website has been created.
8. In the projects list of SpringBME, click on the pencil icon to go to the Edit mode of your website.
Edit Mode URL is available under the subdomain you entered during the the creation of the website:
Edit Mode URL example: mywebpage.betconstruct.me/edit
At this point your website is already accessible (with the preselected template) to the public via your Public Mode URL, which you can share to social networks, send to your friends directly or even submit to Google Search:
Public Mode URL example: mywebpage.betconstruct.me
9. Take your time to design the newly created website. Need help here? We covered pretty much every aspect. Get started from here.
10. Once you are done, go to your Dashboard and choose Change Plan option.
11. Two variants you have here: Landing page or Website (you can scroll down to see the difference of the available plans).
12. Click Upgrade, choose your desired payment method and fill in the required information about your account/card.
There you go! Your website got converted into a landing page. 💻Design and customize it the way you imagine.
There are dozens of other helpful articles in our Help Section that will help you master the art of creating a successful landing page with SpringBuilder. Stay tuned!