HubSpot is an awesome inbound marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM tool designed to help businesses successfully grow.
Get started by creating a free HubSpot account, and follow the on-screen instructions. You can create a new account or simply sign up with Google. Once you've completed fully setting up your HubSpot Account, you're ready to integrate HubSpot with your SpringBuilder site!
1. From the top menu, click Conversations → Chatflows.
2. Click on Create Chatflow → Website → Add Live Chat.
3. You can now customize your chat and add a welcome message.
4. Click Next to set up your business Availability.
5. Preview your Live Chat before proceeding to the Install Code Section.
Installing the Live Chat
You can add the live chat by embedding the code on your SpringBuuilder website. Go to the Design Mode → Dashboard → Site Settings App → Code Injection and paste the Base Code between the header tags (either right after the <head> tag or right before the </head> tag).
Another option is to add the live chat through the Integrations App.
Click on the Account icon located on the top left corner of your HubSpot profile screen and copy your Hub ID. Then, go to your SpringBuilder site's Design Mode → Dashboard → Integrations App → Click HubSpot Integration → paste your Hub ID in the given field → click connect.
That's all! Your live chat is already connected and you can check it in the Preview mode.