System bets are a well-known type of betting where every possible combination is created from a number of bets. As it may be difficult for your players to calculate the expected return when one or more picks turn out to be wrong, we have created a handy calculator to quickly determine the possible winnings in a blink of an eye.
From now on, you can add a special System Calculator element to your Sportsbook page type ONLY on your SpringBuilder website. Just drag and drop the element from the Left panel to the Crafting Area.
Now let’s customize the element according to your needs. For the beginning, click on it and hit Edit Settings. Here you can select the button style that you have created using in UIKit of our Designer Tools.
When it comes to styles and colors, be aware that System Calculator inherits the colors assigned to Sportsbook. And in order to change with Sportsbook styles, click on the three dots of the block and hit Edit Block Styles.
Here is the list of the synced colors that apply to the System Calculator element:
- Selected Market Background color > Calculator icons color
- Market Background color > Regulation Field Border Color
- Element sub-heading background color > Regulation Field Background Color
- Odds Color > Calculator Field Text Color
- Element sub-heading background color > Calculator Background Color
- Market Background color > Background Color
- Element sub-heading background color > Info Background Color
- Element sub-heading background color > Divider Color
- Market Background color > Calculator Field Background Color
- Element sub-heading text color > Field Text Color, Headline Text Color, Calculator Text Color, Calculator Icon Color, Info Text Color
Other settings of the element include:
Alignment - To change the alignment settings of the element, click on the ‘Alignment’ icon. You’ll have three options available: top, center, bottom, just choose the one you prefer.
Visibility Settings - It enables making a certain Element/Block appear on Desktop, Mobile only, or everywhere by default. Simply hit Visibility Settings and choose the desired option from the dropdown menu to get full control over the Visibility of the elements on your page.
Next comes Location visibility. Include or exclude specific cities or countries or set the appropriate Custom IP.
Mind the Session visibility as well. The latter one allows making certain elements visible only to the logged in users of your website. This can come in handy if you want to hide some content from users until they sign up on your website.
With Schedule visibility, you can set a date and time for the element to show or hide.
Trash Icon - If you don't need the element anymore, Click on the ‘Trash’ icon to remove it from your page.
That’s it! Check out the rest of the elements out there in the Gaming Elements section to make your site more efficient, functional as well as eye-capturing!