System bets are a well-known type of betting where every possible combination is created from a number of bets. The System Calculator assists your players to easily calculate their expected return based upon their combinations and the stake per combination.
You can only add the System Calculator Element to your Sportsbook page type. Just drag and drop the Element from the Left Panel to the Crafting Area.
Head over to the Edit Settings to customize the element according to your needs. You can select the button style that you have created in the UIKit of our Designer Tools.
The System Calculator matches the Sportsbook color scheme. In order to change the color scheme, click on the three dots of the block and select Edit Block Styles.
Here is the list of the synced colors that apply to the System Calculator element:
- Selected Market Background color > Calculator Icons Color
- Market Background color > Regulation Field Border Color
- Element Sub-heading Background Color > Regulation Field Background Color
- Odds Color > Calculator Field Text Color
- Element Sub-heading Background Color > Calculator Background Color
- Market Background Color > Background Color
- Element Sub-heading Background Color > Info Background Color
- Element Sub-heading Background Color > Divider Color
- Market Background color > Calculator Field Background Color
- Element Sub-heading Text Color > Field Text Color, Headline Text Color, Calculator Text Color, Calculator Icon Color, Info Text Color
To change the alignment settings of the element, click on the Alignment icon. You’ll have three options available: top, center, and bottom.
Device Visibility enables certain Blocks and Elements to appear either on: All devices, Desktop Only, Mobile Only or Tablet Only. Select Visibility Settings and choose the desired option from the drop down menu to get full control over the Elements Visibility on your pages.
Location Visibility allows you to select Matching in order to include or exclude the Location Handling options of: a specific country, city, or Custom IP.
Session Visibility allows you to set the visibility of certain Blocks and Elements to: the public, logged in users only, or logged out users only.
Located next to the Visibility Settings is Schedule Visibility. This allows you to Show or Hide Visibility and select the Type: Ongoing, Scheduled, or Recurring.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us directly via the Live Chat box, located in the lower right corner. Our Support Team will provide you with top-notch quality support, 24/7.