As you run a gaming website, you probably face a problem of sending thousands of transactional emails to your customers every day, don’t you?
Transactional emails come in many different forms. These emails are welcome emails, password resets, follow upս, newsletter emails, and more.
Ready to send emails and looking for a reliable solution for your transactional and marketing emails, think a lot more about how your emails get sent? Here’s where our next awesomest Integration comes in handy.
Meet Mandrill, a transactional email platform built by Mailchimp. Be sure that Mandrill is a dedicated email sending service that'll make sure your emails get delivered no matter how many you need to send.
Let's start the ball rolling!
Sign up to Mailchimp.
Access your Profile Area.
Head to Transactional section and launch Mandrill.
Access Mandrill Settings Menu Item and click ‘SMTP & API Info’.
Create your API Key.
From there, you'll be able to copy the API key to be installed to the Integrations section on your Dashboard. Just paste the API key to the appropriate field and don’t forget to set the sender email address along with sender Name.
Getting Started with Templates
In this article, you'll also find some resources on how to create Templates and send emails with Mandrill.
Are you through? So let's get a move on.
Creating and personalizing your transactional email templates is possible and more accessible than ever with MailChimp. It provides different customizable templates to help you create the right look for your email marketing. Here you can easily add your logo and pick different colors and fonts to create a reusable template for your future email campaigns.
To do so:
- Head to to the Templates page. on your MailChimp account.
- Click 'Create Template'.
3. Then move to Layout/Themes/Code your own section to get either blank or predesigned Template respectively.
4. Drag and drop content blocks into your template layout to add and format text, upload images, and link to files. When you're done, click Save and Exit.
Now all you need to do, is pushing templates from your linked MailChimp account to Mandrill.
For this purpose:
- Locate the template you'd like to copy by browsing the template list or using the search option.
- Click the template's drop-down menu and choose 'Send To Mandrill' option.
3. You'll see a success message once your template has been saved to your Mandrill account.
That's it! It's high time to start leveraging your transactional emails and continue building positive customer relationships.
For more detailed instructions, we'd suggest visiting Mandrill Help Center to get help directly from the first source.