Among numerous integrations, SpringBuilder offers Live Agent which will help you strengthen relationships with your customers. With Live Agent chat, you can handle and solve customer requests from one place.
Let's see how you can implement the platform to your SpringBuilder website for better communication with your customers.
- First of all, sign up on Live Agent by filling in your details. !Note: Company/Organization name cannot be edited later and will be used while integrating with SpringBuilder.
- Once you’ve created your account on Live Agent, you may now head over to SpringBuilder Edit mode.
- Find the Live Agent among the cool Integration on Dashboard.
- Add your Live Agent Company Name that you chose while registration.
- Click ‘Connect’ and here we go!
- You'll notice the light go green, which means the Integration is already active. Now go to the Public Mode of your SpringBuilder website to make sure that it works correctly.
Besides that, you may use custom button for your chat by mentioning Chat Button ID, otherwise you get the default styling offered by Live Agent. To add a custom chat button, add the ID in the appropriate field.
You can find the chat button ID in your Live Agent account: Configuration → Chats → Chat button → Create → Integration.
You will find a line like this: LiveAgent.createButton(‘1655de57’, e); }) (see the screenshots below).
Just copy the indicated part and paste it to the appropriate field in SpringBuilder. All set!
Your users can enjoy Live Agent live chat on your SpringBuilder website.
We suggest checking out our Help Section as well for more insightful articles and a bigger view at SpringBuilder and the opportunities available.