SpringBuilder has ready-made page types which can be added within a couple of seconds. You will get a structured layout for each page type.
First, get to know these pages:
- Live Sportsbook
- Virtual Sports
- Live Games
- Pools Betting
- BetGames TV
- PreMatch Sportsbook
- Sportsbook Calendar
- March Madness
- Sports Results
Adding these pages is super easy! Let’s start from navigating to the Pages App on your Dashboard. Hover over one of the pages and ‘+’ buttons will appear on both sides of the pages, push ‘Plus’ and choose the desired page type.
Now go to the newly created page to check them out. Each page has its set of functionalities.
- Virtual Sports page offers two games: Golden Race and Edge Gaming. Just click on the games and hit 'Edit Virtual Games Settings'. Here you are given the opportunity to turn on/off both/either game.
- Live Games page type streams games that can attract hundreds of thousands of viewers to your gaming website.
- Pools Betting (Colossus betting) page type allows your users to pick correct scores to win cash prizes and big jackpots.
- FinBet utilises its sophisticated algorithms, financial markets information for you to bet on financial ups and downs.
- BetGames TV introduces gambling channels that can appeal your users with various live games.
- March Madness presents the special games: March Madness, NBA Madness and NFL Madness that you can add to your website with a single click.
Alignment - To change alignment settings, click on the ‘Alignment’ icon you’ll have three options available: top, center, bottom, just choose the one, you prefer.
Visibility Settings - It enables making a certain Element/Block appear on Desktop, Mobile only, or everywhere by default. Simply hit Visibility Settings and choose the desired option from the dropdown menu to get full control over the Visibility of the elements on your page.
Next comes Location visibility. Include or exclude specific cities or countries or set the appropriate Custom IP.
Mind the Session visibility as well. The latter one, allows to make certain elements visible only to the logged in users of your website. This works well with User Account element and can come in handy if you want to hide some content from users until they sign up to your website.
For more information about pages, check out the Pages app article. Also, read about Casino, Live and Prematch Sportsbook and Sportsbook Calendar page types for more insight.
As you're reading this, our enthusiastic team is already working on implementing new page types, elements and functionalities, so stay tuned!