If you’re thinking about managing your Facebook Ads, conversion tracking, optimization and remarketing, there’s a fantastic and rather trendy analytical tool that will definitely come in handy.
Yes, we’re going to talk about the Facebook pixel!
Facebook offers you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising through understanding the actions people take on your website and reach audiences you care about.
You can use the Facebook pixel to make sure your ads are being shown to the right people, build advertising audiences and drive more sales.
So what’s the secret algorithm and how does Facebook Pixel work?
When a visitor takes an action on your website, the Facebook pixel is triggered and reports this action.
Facebook Pixel comes to prove that if the visitor "leaves your website without saying a word, it isn’t the end of the world!”
Once you’ve got your site visitors’ data, you can reach that customer again through future Facebook ads and have another try to convert him.
In other words, you have a chance to suggest certain services or products to the potential customers as well as target Lookalike Audience who may be interested in what you actually offer.
Besides, you can track your site visitors’ behavior on certain pages through Standard and Custom conversions. You can follow how your visitors realize the checkouts, sign-ups and keep an eye on leads. The moment you’ve figured out which steps your audience takes and which ones they just skip, you can consider changing your policy and enhancing their user experience.
At the same time, you’ll have all the data needed to measure the results of your ads and analyze why a certain ad was more successful than another.
This is exactly how Facebook Retargeting works!
All you need to do is Follow the easy steps below and let Facebook work its magic on your SpringBuilder website!
Where do you get the Pixel to get started?
- Go to Facebook Business> Adverts Manager
- Select Pixels from the “Assets” in Ads Manager
- Pick a name for your unique Pixel and click “Next”
- Almost there: now hit “Create Pixel”!
- Choose “Manually install the code yourself”
- And you’ll find the Code ready to be copied along with further instructions on how to manage it
How to install the Facebook Pixel?
- Once you’ve got the code, move to your SpringBuilder website
- Go to Dashboard> Site Settings App> Code Injection
- Paste the code at the bottom of the header section, just above the closing head tag.
- Time to make sure that your code's working correctly:
- Click “Send Test Traffic”. If your status says "Active", your base code has been installed successfully. It may take around 20 minutes to update.
What’s up next? Setting up your Facebook retargeting campaign, of course. Let’s get things rolling, shall we?
- Log in to your Facebook Ads Manager and select Audiences
- Click on Create Audience and select Custom Audiences
- Navigate to ‘Website Traffic’ to reach your website visitors.
Here and now, you can select your target audience from the dropdown menu and define the visitors who’ll be retargeted.
Here and now, you can select your target audience from the dropdown menu and define the visitors who'll be retargeted.
To turn your retargeting campaigns into success, you need to get the attention of a very accurate scale of audience. Make sure to set the filters to match your campaign goals perfectly and you’re more likely to convert customers this time.
And finally, let’s create an advert!
The same, let’s say, “Cheap flights to LA” adverts that magically appear on Facebook feed right after you’ve searched for plane tickets on a booking website. That’s Facebook retargeting!
- Choose Create Advert next to the audience(s) that you wish to target.
- Select your advertising objective and set up the rest of your advert to match your business needs.
- Don’t forget about Lookalike Audience option from the dropdown menu to target more potential clients.
With the Pixel installed, audience set and the advert created, you’re all set to start engaging more traffic to your gaming and betting website and turning your visitors into promising customers!
Don’t be afraid to experiment to find out the path that works best for your individual business and let the lucky cards fall on your table.